Reproduction of Images and other copyrighted
material found on Web Sites.
You should be aware that it is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
Accessing images or text provided on Web sites does not give you any rights to use them as you wish. Only the copyright owner, or the owner's legal agent, can give you permission to copy, distribute or publicly display protected material. The copyright owner in most cases is the creator. Images are generally owned by the designer or photographer; text is owned by the author.
for Coleman Irish Music Centre Web Site
The copyright of images and other material on the Coleman Irish Music Centre Web Site are owned by the Coleman Heritage Centre Limited or the individual copyright owners who have authorised their use on the Coleman Irish Music Centre Web Site.
You may download and reprint images and other information for non-commercial, private purposes only. With the exception of the Sample Digital Images, you may not manipulate or alter in any way images or information on the Coleman Irish Music Centre Web Site without specific permission from the Coleman Heritage Centre Limited or the copyright owner.
Sample Digital Images
You may download, manipulate, reprint, reproduce and share the Sample Digital Images for non-commercial, private purposes only. Any other use requires specific permission from the Coleman Heritage Centre Limited.
You also understand that the Coleman Heritage Centre Limited cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through this web site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
A detailed explanation of what is meant by non-commercial, private purposes is outlined below, with details of how to obtain permission from the Coleman Heritage Centre Limited if you wish to reproduce or distribute the copyrighted material from this site.
NON-COMMERCIAL, PRIVATE PURPOSES
It is difficult to define completely what acceptable non-commercial, private purposes are but here are some examples:
- Use as a screen saver on your personal computer only,
- Use on personal documents (such as school assignments),
- Printing out hard copies for personal use (such as wall art),
- For learning how to use imaging software applications.
Examples of UN Acceptable non-commercial, private purposes include:
- Use on a Web Site (Even a personal home page),
- Use on newsletters or brochures,
- Use as packaging or advertising,
- Resale as part of a collection of digital images,
- Making screen savers for resale or distribution,
- Use as background art for any Internet or Web Based system.
OBTAINING PERMISSION TO REPRODUCE
OR DISTRIBUTE COLEMAN IRISH MUSIC CENTRE MATERIAL
The following is a list of required information to facilitate your request for permission to reproduce or distribute any Coleman Irish Music Centre material for other than non-commercial, private use only. Please send the Required Information by e-mail to , by fax to +353 71 82602 or mail to:
Coleman Heritage Centre Limited
Permissions will be granted in writing and returned by facsimile or regular mail.
1. Your name.
2. Your company name.
3. Your address, telephone and facsimile numbers.
4. Title or description and URL information for images or other material you wish to use from X' Web Site. It is very important to include the URL.
5. Number of pages or images to be used.
6. Title of your publication or description of your intended use.
7. Name of publisher.
8. Medium in which the material will be used (book, article, periodical, brochure, advertisement, on-line etc).
9. Description and size of intended audience.
10. Estimated number of copies to be reproduced.
11. Whether the publication will be distributed for free or sold.
12. Period and territory in which the material will be distributed.
Responses will be made within 10 working days. Administrative charges or permission fees may be incurred. Permissions will be granted in writing and returned by facsimile or regular mail.
Click the Back Button to return to the page you came here from